2nd Life – Our sustainable products made of recycled plastic bottles and drinking cups
Give disposed PET plastic a new life
Give disposed PET a new life
Plastic waste has spread all over the world and parts of it can be found everywhere – whether in the human blood or in the 11.000 m deep Mariana Trench in the pacific ocean. Especially our seas are particularly affected by the pollution of plastic.
Stop plastic waste
Washed into the seas yearly, is processed directly in ballpens or other parts of fountain pens and rollerballs in the 2nd LIFE series by ONLINE.
From plastic waste to a pen
The raw material for our 2nd LIFE products is obtained from the recycling process of disposed PET bottles, drinking cups and similar disposal items. Plastic only rosts very slowly. A bottle of plastic needs about 450 years to completely decompose – roughly estimated, because up to now there has not been a bottle that is so old.
We stand up for a clean environment
- Paperless office, meaning a significant reduction in paper consumption, pressure reduction with air relief and reduction of printing supplies
- Reusable transport boxes in exchange with the main suppliers with the aim of avoiding packaging
- Consistent waste separation according to legal requirements
- Due tothe fact that spare parts can be ordered we enable a production of long-lasting products.
- Sustainable packaging made of sturdy cardboard and bamboo wood for a long-lasting reusability and variable uses